Terms and Conditions of Sale:
The following terms and conditions govern your purchase of tickets through Platinum Tickets . If you visit our site and make a purchase, or order tickets via telephone with an authorized Platinum Tickets representative, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please read through the Terms and Conditions carefully before making a purchase. Purchasing tickets from a ticket broker can be much different than buying from Ticketmaster, the venue, or the box office.
- All Sales Are Final - No Exceptions - Once a ticket request is submitted to us there are no cancellations or ticket exchanges. This takes effect immediately after your request has been placed because once we receive your request we secure and acquire the tickets for you and are not able to return them to the selling broker. Please request tickets after you are absolutely certain you want them. If your plans change or you want to sell your tickets, we will be more than happy to put them on consignment for you.
- Ticket Prices - Due to the costs associated with obtaining premium tickets in the secondary market, the price you pay for tickets on Platinum Tickets is set by the seller of the tickets not Platinum Tickets and is typically much higher than the FACE VALUE printed on the tickets. Much like the stock market, ticket prices in the secondary market are dictated by the laws of supply and demand and not the Face Price printed on the tickets. Platinum Tickets is not affiliated with Ticketmaster, the box office or any venue. All sales are in US Dollars.
- Ticket Availability - Ticket sales are not made in real time. Ticket prices and availability are guaranteed at the time the order is CONFIRMED by us via email to you with a copy of your invoice attached. Since tickets are bought and sold on an open market, prices and availability are subject to change at any time. If the tickets you have requested are not available or have become more expensive, we will attempt to replace them with equivalent or better tickets at the same price of the original tickets you requested.
- Verification of Tickets Upon Receipt - It is the responsibility of the customer to check tickets carefully upon receipt via UPS or via email from Platinum Tickets . If there is an error with the ticket location, date, or time the customer must contact our office within 48 hours of receipt on hard traditional tickets, or within one (1) hour from the time of receipt on Electronic Email Tickets / Instant Download tickets so we can provide you with the correct tickets for your event, otherwise we cannot be held accountable for the incorrect tickets received.
- Seating Location - Since we represent thousands of ticket sellers we cannot be responsible for typographical errors within the inventory listed for sale. Seating charts on Platinum Tickets are for informational purposes only and may not provide an exact representation of where your seat(s) is located. When an error is found while processing your order you will be notified of the error and provided with other seating choices (if available). Odd lot ticket purchases (ie. 5 tickets, 7 tickets etc) are not guaranteed to be seated together. Only pairs are guaranteed to be seated together side by side. While every effort will be made to keep groups together, orders of more than two tickets are not guaranteed to be seated together. Actual seat numbers are never guaranteed as they are often protected for privacy reasons by the owner of the seats. In most cases the seat numbers provided on your invoice are random seat numbers. Actual seat numbers are not known until the physical tickets are distributed by our suppliers. After your order has been confirmed, we are not responsible for any financial damages or refunds if the venue or promoter makes structural changes to the seating which may negatively impact your view or proximity to the stage.
- Pricing Errors - A large volume of tickets are listed on Platinum Tickets and we make every effort to prevent pricing errors. On rare occasions when pricing errors occur, Platinum Tickets shall not be liable to the customer for this error. For the avoidance of doubt, if a ticket is subject to a pricing error, Platinum Tickets may offer the tickets to you at the corrected price. If the corrected price is not acceptable to you, Platinum Tickets will allow you to cancel your order.
- Order Processing - You will receive an email immediately after you place your ticket request confirming that we have received your request for tickets. This does not confirm availability or prices. It only indicates that we have received your request for those tickets. Internet sales are not in real time; therefore, all tickets are subject to availability. We will contact you if the tickets you requested are no longer available or if we are unable to fill the order as you requested. If the tickets you have requested are not available we will try our best to replace your request with equal or better tickets if they are available at the same price.
- Ticket Delivery-
Instant Download and E-Ticket Delivery - All Instant Download tickets are E-Tickets, but not all E-Tickets are Instant Download. Some E-Tickets will be received once the supplier receives the E-Tickets from the event or their supplier. Once your E-Ticket(s) and or Instant Download ticket(s) has been confirmed you will receive an email from Platinum Tickets with a link to download and print out your tickets.
E-Tickets and Instant Download Tickets - To prevent against Credit Card Fraud, our systems may block the immediate delivery of Instant Download tickets on some orders to allow our customer service staff to review the request and verify that the purchase is authorized by the credit card holder. Once an order has been placed in review, we will reach out to the credit card holder to verify the charge which may require the Credit Card holder to provide our office with additional documentation such as:
- Front and back of the credit card being used
- Sign the invoice using DocuSign
- Copy of your driver's license
UPS Deliveries - All UPS deliveries will require a signature and be shipped to the billing address of the credit card used to make the purchase. It is your responsibility to provide a valid and secure address and have an adult available to accept and sign for delivery. Shipping and delivery times are subject to change and vary by destination. If for any reason UPS fails to deliver your tickets in time for your event you agree not to hold Platinum Tickets responsible for any costs associated with your tickets, shipping charges or additional financial costs related to the missing of your event. A Lost Claim will be filed by Platinum Tickets with UPS on your behalf.
Returned tickets may be listed for sale on consignment with our consignment department, time permitting. Our consignment department will act as your agent to attempt to recover some or all of your costs. You have the right to set the asking price for your tickets; however, if no communication can be made, our consignment department will price the tickets appropriately in an attempt to recover as much of your money as possible. This may be substantially less than what you paid in some cases. If the tickets are not sold by the event date, our consignment department will return your tickets to you shortly after the event. It is always in your best interest to remain in close contact with our consignment department regarding the pricing of your tickets. You also have the right at any time prior to your event date to request that your tickets be sent back to you. Simply request your tickets to be shipped in a manner that will get them to you in time for your event. Please take into account any potential delays, such as adverse weather conditions, as our consignment department is not responsible under any circumstances for the timely delivery of your consignment tickets.
- Credit Card Fraud Prevention - To protect our customers and Platinum Tickets from credit card fraud, a signed authorization form, photocopy of your passport/driver's license and the front and back of the credit card may be required for the following type of transactions.
- International Orders
- When the shipping address is different than your credit card billing address
- Phone orders over $250 from first time customers
- Online orders over $1,500 when shipping and billing addresses are different
- When Email or Instant Download ticket delivery is being requested
- On orders for events taking place within 24 hours
If we have not received the required documents (Signed Authorization, Passport and Credit Card Front & Back) and deem that fraud may be occurring, even after you have received a final invoice, we have the right to refund your payment and cancel your ticket request.
The Credit Card Authorization form will be emailed to you after we receive your request for tickets. Please sign the Credit Card Authorization form which will come from Rightsignature or DocuSign and return it along with a photocopy of a valid Driver's License / Passport as well as the front AND back copy of the credit card used to make the purchase. You can also scan and email the documents back to email@example.com. You may black out any personal information on your photo ID you do not wish us to see as long as we can make out a signature and your name on the ID. You may also black out the first twelve digits on the card, we need to be able to read the last four digits on the card as well as your name on the front and the signature strip on the back. Again, this policy is implemented to protect card holders and prevent credit card fraud.
- Stolen, Lost or Late Tickets - When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. In many cases, tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged. Treat your tickets like cash. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can damage some tickets. Although extremely rare, if your tickets are lost or arrive late due to UPS' negligence, you agree to limit Platinumtickets total financial liability to a maximum of $100. In the event your tickets are lost or arrive late due to UPS' negligence, we will file a "Lost Claim" on your behalf and credit your account once we receive a refund from UPS.
- Canceled Events - If an event is officially canceled, and has not been postponed or rescheduled, a full refund will be issued for the amount paid for the tickets. There are no refunds on re-scheduled or postponed tennis or golf events due to weather or time out delays. Any shipping and service charges are not refundable. In order to receive the refund on a canceled event, the following must happen:
11a. Unused ticket(s) must be returned, in original condition, to our office via UPS, FedEx or registered mail within ten (10) business days AFTER the event has been officially canceled. If after 10 business days from the date of the canceled event the tickets are not returned to our office, no refunds will be given.
- Postponed Events & Event Times - If an event is postponed or the start time has changed, the tickets will be honored for the new date and start time of your event. New tickets will not need to be issued. Due to the high number of concert, sports and theater events, it is the responsibility of the customer, not Platinum Tickets to check with local media outlets and the event directly to get the most up-to-date starting time for when your desired event will take place. If you cannot make the new date or event time we can only offer to waive the fees charged by our consignment department. If we are able to sell your tickets you would receive 100% of the amount that we sell them for up to the price that you paid. Platinum Tickets will make every attempt possible to sell consignment tickets ahead of any other tickets listed for that event.
- Event Dates and Times are Subject to Change - Event dates, schedules and times published on Platinum Tickets ) and noted on your invoice are subject to change at anytime. This is especially true for sporting events which are subject to television scheduling conflicts. Please be sure to check with the event or tournament directly before submitting your request for tickets.
- Deposits - All deposits are non-refundable. Even though you have not received the tickets yet, we have already committed to purchasing tickets for you by the time your order is confirmed.
- Credit Card Purchases- Please note that purchases by credit card do not grant you any variances from our terms and conditions. You are still responsible for complying with our terms and conditions. Any attempts to defraud us will result in your credit card payment refunded and possible legal action brought against you.
- Disputes / Chargebacks - In the event you dispute your confirmed ticket order and the credit card company decides against you, you will be assessed a $250 administrative charge. This is to avoid victim fraud, banking fees and administrative time spent handling the dispute.
- Forms of Payment - We accept all major forms of credit: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, AMEX and Bank Check Cards bearing the VISA logo. In some cases, as noted above, a credit card authorization form must be filled out and returned to us along with a copy of your passport or driver's license and the front and back of your credit card.
- Limitations of Liability -We are not responsible for providing transportation or reimbursement of travel related expenses under any circumstances unless those items are specifically included as part of a package. Nor are we responsible for any delay causing you to arrive late or miss your event for any reason. Any actions by our company that do result in you missing your event will be rectified with our liability not exceeding 100% of your total purchase price.
We are not responsible for the conditions or the actions of the crowd at any event. The tickets that you purchase from us are valid and if someone is sitting in your seat when you arrive it is your responsibility to ask them to move or ask an usher to seat you.
- Jurisdiction in the event of disputes - In the event that we are required to seek legal remedies to recover fees and/or resolve disputes, client agrees that we are entitled to recover all costs associated with such action by the client, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's and administrative fees. By purchasing tickets through Platinum Tickets you agree to waive any additional rights or remedies conferred upon you now or in the future under California law and you agree to litigate any disputes within the jurisdiction of the courts of Orange County, California.